MSME DIGITALISATION GRANT 2023
GERAN DIGITAL PMKS MADANI (GDPM)
In 2021, the SME Business Digitalisation Grant was introduced, and in 2023, it is set to continue its support by providing matching grants of RM5,000 to businesses aiming to adopt digitalization and automation technologies. These technologies encompass electronic point of sale systems (e-POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, digital marketing and sales tools, e-commerce solutions, and remote working solutions.
The government has committed to the continuation of this initiative, allocating RM100 million for the grant. Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) is spearheading this scheme in collaboration with SME Bank and the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC).
Supercharge Your Business with QNE Software and Get 50% or Up To RM5,000 in MSME Grant!
Limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems ONLY.
Don’t miss this limited time offer!
* Terms and Conditions Apply
Your SME or Cooperatives (Coop) is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Your SME is at least 60% owned by a Malaysian citizen.
Your SME or Coop has been operating for at least six months
Your SME or Coop has a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000
The SME Digitalisation Grant is valid as long as the funds remain available. That said, you'll need these documents:
- A completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application form.
- A copy of the Identity Card or Passport of the SME Proprietor (s)/ Director (s)/ Partner (s).
- A copy of business registration licenses (CCM).
- The SME’s latest audited accounts, audited financial statements or the company’s bank statements for the last two months.
- A quotation or invoice from a technology solution provider listed by MDEC.
- Documents and other information, as requested by the bank from time to time.